-Traditionally Inspired Ales for the 21st Century-


Monday, February 22, 2010

Stateside packaged and coming to market mid-March.


"Stateside Saison pays homage to old world tradition while celebrating new world innovation. Naturally brewed with the finest European malts & fresh aromatic hops from the United States & New Zealand. It’s then fermented using a classic farmhouse ale yeast and bottle conditioned to enhance stability. The outcome is a beer of unique design and exquisite taste, showcasing some of the best attributes of modern-day craft brewing."


Product info: Stateside Saison
Style: Saison, refermentation in bottle
Alcohol Content: 6.8%/vol
Format: 75cl bottle, 20L & ½ bbl kegs
Color: hazy gold; creamy white head
Tasting Notes: white wine, citrus, passionfruit, mild funk, dry, delicate bitterness


3 comments:

  1. I was lucky enough to try some of this at Beer Table a while back and was very impressed. I also really loved the Kriek you served there as well.

    Where/when will this be for sale in NYC? I will definitely be buying some bottles when I can get my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Erik! Stateside should hit the NYC market by the end of the month. We will have some events for the launch as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks enticing Brian. I'd love to see some more info on the beer's ingredients: malts, hops, and other ingredients or production methods used. Are those on the label?

    I'll look for your beer when I'm in NYC later this month.

    ReplyDelete